Thank you for visiting and shopping at https://www.dhathri.co.in
. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
- We are now accepting both COD and Prepaid orders
- Product prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Shipping and Handling charges vary from area and zone wise
- We have various payment options for smooth online payment transactions
Shipment Processing & Delivery Time
- Shipped in 24 hours (Shipping will be delayed on Sundays & Public holidays)
- You can expect the delivery within 3-5 days
- Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone
- Expected delivery dates may vary depending on location
- You can also track your order with the tracking details shared with you via SMS & E-mail
- For safety reasons, orders cannot be cancelled and refunded once ordered.
- Orders once shipped cannot be cancelled.
Out of-Stock Products
- Dhathri Online Store will always try to update the product inventory and make minimum chances for getting the product out of stock
- If the ordered product went out of stock, we will contact you at earliest & will dispatch the other products shipment as early as possible. However, hold orders may get delayed in delivery
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation e-mail once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Duties and Taxes
is not responsible for any duties and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
In case of any dispute, competent courts at Ernakulam, Kerala shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to try the dispute.